Introducing the Watertown Stretch Coverall, crafted from a waterproof, breathable and two-layer laminated polyester that offers exceptional and consistent protection from the elements. Each garment is made up of over 100 recycled plastic bottles.
It has amazing stretch capability thanks to the mechanical stretch EcoViz 10KX allowing the wearer to do their job without restriction.
Designed to ensure excellent freedom of movement, with mechanical stretch in the fabric, stretch Condura knee panels and elasticated reflective tape.
- Each Garment Made from over 100 Recycled Plastic Bottles!
- Railway Group Standard RIS-3279-TOM
- Mesh-Lined Body, Taffeta-Lined Arms & Legs
- Lycra Storm Cuff With Stay-Put Thumbhole
- Velcro-Fastened Mini Cuff Adjusters
- Stud Fastened Detachable 3-Piece Hood
- ID Pocket
- Velcro-Fastened Double Storm Flap
- Reinforced Stretch Cordura Knee Panels
- Elasticated Waist
- Interactive Zipper
- Mobile Phone Pocket
- Large Bellowed Cargo Pockets With Velcro-Fastened Flap
- Lower Leg Zip Opening With Velcro-Fastened Flap