A comfortable and durable workwear solution
The Pulsar Hi-Vis Coverall is the perfect year round, workwear solution for a wide range of work environments. Featuring Teflon coating making it dirt and grease resistant for maximum durability. Partially Elasticated waistband makes the coverall perfect for jobs that require a good range of movement.
Certified Class 3 garment, making it safe in most industries including rail (orange only) and construction.
Available in sizes Small to 4XL – perfect for your whole team. Add your company logo to complete the professional look.
- 3M™ Scotchlite™ Reflective Tape.
- Durable 275gsm 80% polyester, 20% cotton fabric with twill finish to reduce pulls and snags.
- Genuine Teflon® coating ensures unrivalled resistance to dirt and grease, whilst offering water repellence in light showers.
- Twin needle stitching and bar tacked at stress points for maximum durability.
- Triple stitched inseam for added strength.
- All pocket flaps have reflective piping detail.
- Bellowed combat style pockets to both thighs offering excellent storage, with extra 1″ reflective stripe to pocket flaps.
- Knee pad pockets (knee pads not included).
- Unique double belt loop design allows a standard belt and utility belt to be worn at the same time.
- Partially elasticated waistband for extra comfort.
- Double press stud and button fastening with zip fly.
- Rear patch pocket with flap.
Tried & Tested
If you’re after a single item of Hi-vis workwear, that you can actually work in without fear of getting it dirty then it might be time to consider the Pulsar Rail Spec Combat Coverall.
Apart from the fact it comes in sizes S to 4XL, which means there is a size for almost everyone, it’s a simple functional piece of kit.
It meets with EN ISO 20471 Class 2 standards and has sensible sized pockets; the thigh pockets have even got extra 3M tape on the flaps in case all the rest of the tape isn’t obvious enough. It is even made to withstand an average summers day because of a Teflon coating that has been used to give it more resistance to grease and dirt, being water repellent is a bonus feature. Although by the time it is really chucking it down you should have reached for something waterproof anyway.
The main material is tough, not indestructible but certainly resistant to scuffs and the way it has been put together means it should be a dependable, durable garment.
While it doesn’t come supplied with knee pads there is the option to fit them should you want to.
Overall, the attention to detail used in the making of these overalls makes you wonder whether they were designed by someone who really knows what is needed on-site – not just some designer that thinks they know what they’re doing.
- EN ISO 20471 Class 3