Global workwears main priority is complete customer satisfaction. In the unlikely event that you are not entirely satisfied with your order, we have created a returns process to make it as simple as possible. We do urge customers to double check their orders before completing payment to ensure orders are sent correctly without any delays.
For unwanted goods
If you’re simply unhappy with your goods, you have a period of up to 14 days to contact us from the point of receiving the goods.
- You are responsible for returning the goods back to us via your selected delivery service. We recommend you use a tracked and trusted service, and we will not accept any returns damaged in transit.
- Goods must be undamaged and unworn to the extent where the item has been classed as ‘used’, in the original packaging, with all labelling intact, allowing us to resell the goods.
- Items returned without original product packaging or with packaging unusable will incur a charge of 25% of the value of the item / items returned. Items that have been used or damaged will not be accepted. If you receive an item that is damaged, you should note this with the courier and ourselves immediately on receipt.
- Certain goods are exempt from this returns policy, including:
- Personalised goods, including bespoke, printed and embroidered garments, unless faulty
For faulty and incorrectly supplied goods
In the rare case of receiving goods that are damaged, faulty or defective, you are able to claim a refund, or exchange. You must contact us within 30 days of receiving the goods. You then have 7 days to return the item back to us.
- We will be responsible for collecting faulty or incorrectly supplied goods from you. We will contact you notifying you of collection of goods from our chosen delivery service. Our aim is to collect the goods within 5 days of processing your returns claim
In most cases, we will refund you within 7 days of receiving the unwanted, faulty or incorrectly supplied goods. You will receive a full refund plus the rate of the least expensive delivery charge. If delivery is FREE at the time of ordering, you will not receive a refund on the delivery charge. We will refund using the same payment method, unless we have specifically agreed otherwise.
You also have a legal obligation to take care of the items while they are in your possession. You are also responsible for any damage caused to the goods during transport. If on inspection of the returned goods we find that they have been damaged or they are not viable for resale, we may deduct an amount equal to the damage or refuse the right to refund.
How to return your goods
Before making a return, you MUST notify us first. The easiest way to return your goods is by using our returns form. Alternatively, you can contact our customer services team on email@example.com, and reference your order number.
Click here to fill the Return Form
- Orders placed online under £250 may be subject to a delivery charge of £4.99
- Orders over £250 (garment spend only) will receive FREE delivery.
Deliveries of in stock items will take between 3-5 days from ordering, we currently do not dispatch at weekends. During busy times and promotions delivery may take longer however we will always work hard to reduce any disruption to your service.