Made from wicking COOLMAX fabric which absorbs moisture, protects against the build up of bacteria and protects the wearer from the sub (UPF 40+).
Great for the summer time and fits great.
The Putsborough is certified to 50 wash cycles – this is twice the industry standard. The segmented tapa allows for optimal wearer movement and comfort whilst keeping you visible and safe.
Available in sizes S to 4XL in yellow and orange.
Add your company name/logo by clicking the branding link above.
- Inherently wicking COOLMAX® fabric absorbs moisture and channels it away from the body to keep the wearer cool and dry
- Inherently Anti-Microbial Fabric – protection against the build-up of bacteria, keeps the wearer fresher for longer
- Protection from the Sun – UV Protection to UPF 40+ meeting EN13758-2
- 50 Wash Cycles at 40°C – Twice the industry standard
- Split-Hem Design
- Segmented Reflective Tape
- Smart Contrast Grey Collar with YKK Stud-Fastened Placket
- Railway Industry Standard RIS-3279-TOM
- Fabric: 55% COOLMAX® Tetra Channel Polyester /45% Polyester – 150gsm
- Reflective Tape: Chevron Design Segmented Tape ISO 20471
- Class 2