Made from wicking COOLMAX fabric which absorbs moisture, protects against the build up of bacteria and protects the wearer from the sub (UPF 40+).
Exceptional moisture wicking technology combines with outstanding high-visibility performance to create a t-shirt that will keep you cool and comfortable in the warmest working conditions.
The Watermouth is certified to 50 wash cycles – this is twice the industry standard. The segmented tapa allows for optimal wearer movement and comfort whilst keeping you visible and safe.
Add your company name/logo.
- Inherently wicking COOLMAX® fabric absorbs moisture and channels it away from the body to keep the wearer cool and dry
- Inherently Anti-Microbial Fabric – protection against the build-up of bacteria keeps the wearer fresher for longer,
- Protection from the Sun – UV Protection to UPF 40+ meeting EN13758-2,
- 50 Wash Cycles at 40°C – Twice the industry standard,
- Split-Hem Design,
- Segmented Reflective Tape,
- Smart Contrast Grey Collar with YKK Stud-Fastened Placket
- Made from COOLMAX® Tetra Channel Polyester
- Reflective tape: Chevron Design Segmented Tape ISO 20471
- Class: 3