This pulsar waterproof coverall is substantial product. It is also one of our best sellers in our coverall range. PULSAR® Rail Spec Foul Weather Coverall made from Class 3 waterproof and breathable 300 denier PU polyester outer fabric and interactive zips to accommodate the G100COV liner. 2-way zip concealed by Velcro double storm flap. 2 chest pockets with Velcro closure flaps.
- 3M™ Scotchlite™ Reflective Tape.
- Full length YKK® 2-way zip concealed by Velcro double storm flap.
- 2 chest pockets with Velcro closure flaps.
- Velcro wrap around adjustable storm cuffs for superior fitting.
- Neoprene inner cuff.
- Underarm ventilation.
- Reflective piping detail to all external pocket flaps.
- Modern sports style waterproof zip away lined arctic style hood with draw cord, detachable by press stud.
- Unique flip-out ID window design.
- Micro fleece collar for extra warmth and comfort.
- Kneepad pockets (Knee pads not included).
- Rear pocket with reflective piping on flap.
- 2 combat style bellowed thigh pockets with extra 1 inch reflective stripe on pocket flaps.
- Elasticated waistband for a more precise fit.
- Chin protector.
- Gusseted at hem of legs with waterproof zips for ease over work boots, as well as preventing excess dirt from jamming zips.
- Class 3 waterproof and breathable 300 denier PU polyester outer fabric.
- Interactive zips to accommodate the G100COV liner.
EN343 Class 3:3
This garment is certified to EN343 Class 3, keeping the wearer dry even in the worst weather conditions.
This garment complies to EN343 Class 3 breathability.
Tried & Tested
This Pulsarail Unlined Waterproof Coverall is otherwise known as being the PR505. It features 3M of Scotchlite reflective tape, and it’s also got a zip concealed by Velcro with a double-storm flap. All of these features are fully designed to keep you warm, dry and comfortable when you’re on the job.
- Neoprene inner cuff
- Reflective piping detail
- Underarm ventilation
- Modern sports-style waterproof zip
Warmth and Comfort
This waterproof coverall comes with a micro fleece collar for additional warmth and comfort. It also has a polyester outer fabric which ensures that you stay cool and comfortable while battling the elements. The elasticated waistband ensures a snug fit too, so you can easily count on this coverall to serve you well regardless of what you’re up against.
The PR505 features a waterproof lining with a unique flip-out window ID design. It’s also got kneepad pockets which are again fully waterproof. The chin protector ensures warmth and the waterproof rating is Class 3. The coverall features a quality 300 denier PU polyester fabric which is gusseted at the hem of the legs. With waterproof zips that easily cover your work boots, it’s safe to say that you won’t find anything else quite like this.
This garment complies with the EN343 Class 3 rating and the polyester lining fully ensures that you aren’t going to get hot and bothered. The fabric is designed to keep your body temperature regulated while also providing you with lightweight ventilation. As if that wasn’t enough, zips can be opened, or closed to provide additional airflow to the body at any time.
All in all, you really won’t find anything like this elsewhere on the market and with so many benefits, it’s safe to say that you’ll be missing out if you don’t add this to your basket today.